-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SpamAarrest??

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:00:12 -0400

Thanks! I didn't know if I was getting too overboard with it or not. I didn't
think I was.
I am seriously fed up with spam!! I get at least 50 / day in. Of course, at this
point, part of that
 is my fault for not deleting my address that gets the majority of it - I guess.
We shouldn't have to change our addresses
to get rid of it!!
Cris