-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SpamAarrest??

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:32:20 -0500

<Copy>
OK an opinion here.  All the person needs to do is allow the posts coming
from this list and none of us would be receive this type of an email asking
us to click a link.
<End>

Does it work like that? What I mean is can the person allow posts coming
from this list (or any list the request) group wide? I am thinking that it
is coming from John Doe, rather than the list, so the user of the service
would have to allow everyone in the group to send a post and then be able
to receive it.

But, if it works like that, that seems the simplest solution.

Robert