-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SpamAarrest??

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:38:34 -0400

The problem has been dealt with........there should be very few
confirmations requested (still in the system).
  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Monday, 9/29/2003, @ 10:37:52 PM EST

If you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. March down there
and turn it on yourself.