-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Rose's Completely Simplified Organizational Method

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:03:56 -0400

Rose,
    I'll be out of the house for most of the day, but I figured I should
probably get at least some of my questions to you before I go.

1.    First, you have already told me how much total space is available for
each drive.  That tells me little about their actual usage, though.  Can you
supply me with a list of free space for each?  I'd only need to see the name
of the drive (Programs) followed by the approximate amount of free space
(~37GB) to see most of what I need to know.  As an added bonus, could you
also include how much space you anticipate needing over the next couple of
years for each drive topic?

2.    Out of all of the various partitions, which ones do you use all the
time?  How about often?  Occasionally?  Rarely?

3.    In using 6 different external drives, have you ever saturated the
Firewire bus?

4.    Do you have any other systems that support Firewire?

5.    Does (or will) anyone else ever use this computer?

6.    How often is this PC turned off overnight?

More to come in my next post        :O)

Peace,
GMan