-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Rose's Completely Simplified Organizational Method

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:06:33 -0700

Will do.
I am going to have to take this New Vista machine into the shop because I get a
BSOD every now and again.  I spoke to them today and they said they want to
look at it and see the what the event log has to say and other stuff.

They are afraid it will be a software issue and they cannot do anything about
that... (Vista).  I will not let them off the hook gently...lol!

I just peeked and saw another email..so  I will finish my response on that
one.. actually, I just did.
Rose
Thanks for letting me know you are available.
Message -----