-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Please help with .dbx issue

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:24:54 -0400

Sharon,
    When you said "Done", can you elaborate on which way things went?  Did
you move them back or were they exact duplicates that you deleted?

    Also, how many of the DBX files in the Desktop folder have the same
exact name as the ones in the main OE storage folder?  I'm pretty sure I
know a very simple way to repair all this and the questions above will
determine that.          :O)

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner