-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Please help with .dbx issue

  • From: "Darryl" <minoddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:30:55 +1000

The dbx's you have copied, from the computer you wanted to keep them from.
You have to from OE actually use the import function, other wise you end up
the way it is now, so I found out a while back as well :)

I usually just copy them to a temp folder, then from with in the OE your
wanting to import them into , you go FILE / IMPORT / MESSAGES Choose the OE
version that they came from, in the next thing that pops up, the go next and
the next thing that comes up you select the dot box at the bottom, the one
saying Import from store directory, the next thing that pops up is the
browse to where the store directory is, navigate to where you put the dbx's
and then next ,and by default it has import all checked.

I just noticed that if they are OE 4, then that whole above process is
shorter.....It only asks you to browse to where your dbx's are that you want
to import.

Darryl