-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Monitor

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 18:37:56 -0500

I'm a gonna tell ya!  Just building up the suspense :-).
No, I really think the tech should know what to do and fix it for me since
he has been out here 3 times now in the past couple of months.  However, he
is very much swamped so he may not get back to me as quick as I would like.
So, soon I will share with you what problems have surfaced since his last
visit.
Sandi