-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Monitor

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:26:50 -0400

I have an issue with an old HP scanner that is not working.  I do not know
why it is not working, it used to work fine.  I have always loved this
scanner and used it alot in the past.  I do not know how to get it fixed.
It appears the light may not be on all the way when scanning.  It acts like
it is scanning but the photo is all dark, nothing there on the computer.  I
am not sure I have the original power cord that came with it, I may be using
the wrong one but it cuts on with it so guess the power is ok.  It is an HP
scanjet 3570.  I went to the HP site but I cannot figure out how to get any
help on this.

Any clues?

thanks
christy