-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Monitor

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 21:01:47 -0400

Nothing there that specifically says "size" or "position".  What *is* there
appears mor technical than I care to get into at this time.

When I feel a bit braver, and after I have created an OS install to keep in
a clone backup, I will revisit that utility.  Until then I can live with the
minor annoyance.

Don