-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Monitor

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:43:03 -0800

I have NO technical expertise or ideas about this...but my personal
suggestion would be to watch the ads for sales for a new monitor.  How big
is this monitor?  Larger ones are probably cheaper than the one you are
concerned about.

Since it is at least 4 yrs old..(depending upon when in 2003 you got the
monitor) it maybe be getting ready to fail.

Do you know that CompUSA is closing all its stores.  They have been bought
out by some company in Mexico and they are closing all the stores.
They will be closing by the end of the year to the best of my knowledge.

I would also check www.Frys.com for sales.

While having a monitor that may be near the end of its useful life is not
great...at least the timing is fairly good for sales.

I hope Santa finds your house,,,

Rose