-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Method to test hub?

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:23:35 -0400

Jim,

I use a similar setup to what you proposed.  I tested the unit first by
attaching it directly to one of the USB connectors on the back of the computer.
 Even though Easydisk comes with a short USB cord (not often you see a company
provide ALL the equipment <G>), it doesn't provide a very easy connection due
to the fact my computer is located under a counter here in my office.  As soon
as I connected the new Belkin hub I connected the Easydisk cord to one of the
ports and it is easy to reach now.  On my laptop, I just connect the Easydisk
directly to the back of the laptop with no cord -- simple and quick.  When I
get to scottsdale, I'll connect it with a cord.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,