-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Method to test hub?

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:01:17 -0400

<<I also deleted the driver for the generic hug and reloaded it>>

That's your problem, Master....you need a REAL "hug" ...not a generic
one

LOL...I just love them Freudian typos

Sorry...I can't answer your question tho ;-)

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com