-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Laptop Modem

  • From: "faythe&al" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:45:38 -0500

I have this setting already, but my dial up still has an idle disconnect time,
so having it check for mail after X amount of minutes, usually keeps me
connected through the day.
thanks,  Faythe
KC wrote>>>If you uncheck the box that says to "disconnect after sending and
receiving"
you wont get disconnected when you check your email. It is under
tool...option....connections tab.....and it should be the second box from
the top