-=PCTechTalk=- Re: - Hurricane?

  • From: "faythe&al" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:06:36 -0500

So glad to hear you & family made it through safe !
When Mom Nature gets angry , she can be really mean !

Faythe

>>>I had no electric for 5 days. It is wonderful to be back in "power"
again! I
worked 48 hours of overtime this past week, so I wasn't home much to notice
no electric. Loss of siding, but not much structure damage from the
hurricane anyway, except for the tree damage. Lots of that in the cities
around here. Most of the cities still have no or little electric, including
traffic lights, so it is bumper cars around here.

But, my bell never rang!