-=PCTechTalk=- Re: - Hurricane?

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:23:50 -0400

we heard news from our nephew in virginia beach. His wife headed up here during
it. I guess they lost some siding and had some water damage from water being
forced in around the windows - but it didn't sound horrible.
I don't think our friend with the place near the beach in North Carolina in
Nags Head has heard any news about his place yet. My hubby is supposed to be
going down there in a week to be playing golf! so - we don't know if they are
going or not. At this point, I think they have their doubts.
I've been wondering how everyone did -
crisS