-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need to revert jpg back

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:21:15 -0400

Great information! thanks!
hoping this sends ok. Tried to send before and it wouldn't.
So - I logged off and back on. I'm scanning my system for viruses and spybots
now - I was clean as of this morning, but all of a sudden my computer has
started acting up horribly.
I thought it was just my mouse and put new batteries in. That helped - it was
sluggish - but keyboard worked ok. Mouse is working better!!
but when I clicked send, all it did wash shift the send button back and forth
to the right and left! I've never seen anything like that in my life! and then
I'd click on the text, and everything would highlight. It was bizarre!!
so - if you read this, I guess it means it sent fine after I logged off and
back on! although - it's still a tad sluggish - but - I am doing this and
running panda on line scan and spybot at the same time now.
Cris