-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need to revert jpg back

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:52:27 -0400

It should be Internet Explorer or IE... but, even if its not listed, you
can hit the BROWSE and find it yourself. The location I think is:
c:\program files\internet explorer\

If that's not the location, find the shortcut for IE and right-click and do
PROPERTIES, and that will show you the location.

---Troth