-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need to revert jpg back

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:54:23 -0700

With Win98, I believe you need to hold down SHIFT while
right-clicking, and
to the same as above.
---Troth
______________
Here are the directions for Win 98 -- I did everything it said
but there is no listing for my **iexplorer** or IE -- just
updated to IE 6 so what's the name for it now?  I can't
associate if there is no name I can find on my list -- I AM
getting ticked off here and losing my harmony -- not good :-(

To change which program starts when you open a file

In My Computer or Windows Explorer, on the View menu, click
Folder Options.
Click the File Types tab.
In the list of file types, click the one you want to change.
Click Edit.
In Actions, click Open.
Click Edit.
In Application used to perform action, enter the program you
want to use to open files that have this extension, and then
click OK.
Note
The settings for selected file types are shown in File type
details.

Judith