-=PCTechTalk=- spybot search & destroy - purge

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:10:46 -0400

Does anyone who uses spybot purge their recovery area where all of the =
spybots that have ever been found are stored in case you need to recover =
something?=20

I am contemplating purging them all - since I have no problems with =
anything that has been removed. I figure they take up space - and really =
aren't necessary - Some show up in ad-aware when I run it - which, =
spybot addresses when I open that program. It's no biggie - but I figure =
I'll just delete those.=20

but I wanted to check with you all 1st to see what your thoughts were!=20

so ! Thx in Advance!=20
Cris