-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hurricane?

  • From: "nightsneak" <nightsneak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:03:53 -0400

christine,

I am near you, I work at the tunnel. (Not either of the Portsmouth ones!) I
am essential personnel, so if anyone is leaving town, I will be one of the
ones making you do that...LOL

Have you been thru a hurricane or nor'easter here before? Believe me, it is
not bad yet. It will get bad this afternoon/evening, but no where near as
bad as the media makes it out to be. Some flooding, a bunch of rain, some
wind damage, and of course, electric goes out. But by Friday, Saturday, all
will be mostly back to normal except the riptides, and a little cleanup. I
live on the water, so I have been thru these many times before. I never
leave, and about the only thing I do is put my plants in the alcove on my
roof deck.

Now if you hear my 1800's cast-iron school bell on my 4th floor roof deck
ringing, it might be time to leave town ;-)

nightsneak