-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hurricane?

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:10:59 -0500

you keep safe ns.... I live in southern Louisiana and hurricanes are nothing
to play with!  essential personnel or not!

hoping that Isabel doesn't ring your bell....

~s

-----
From: "nightsneak" <nightsneak@xxxxxxx>

: christine,
:
: I am near you, I work at the tunnel. (Not either of the Portsmouth ones!)
: am essential personnel, so if anyone is leaving town, I will be one of the
: ones making you do that...LOL
:
: Have you been thru a hurricane or nor'easter here before? Believe me, it
is
: not bad yet. It will get bad this afternoon/evening, but no where near as
: bad as the media makes it out to be. Some flooding, a bunch of rain, some
: wind damage, and of course, electric goes out. But by Friday, Saturday,
all
: will be mostly back to normal except the riptides, and a little cleanup. I
: live on the water, so I have been thru these many times before. I never
: leave, and about the only thing I do is put my plants in the alcove on my
: roof deck.
:
: Now if you hear my 1800's cast-iron school bell on my 4th floor roof deck
: ringing, it might be time to leave town ;-)