-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Laptop Modem

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:57:47 -0400

Do you notice if maybe it restarts during a specific moment on your
system... maybe while opening something, while downloading something? What
exactly is on the screen when it restarts? Also... exactly how long  before
it restarts? Does it always restart at the same exact time... like 5
minutes after being online all the time?

---Troth