-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Is 98 better than XP?

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:22:53 -0700

Why would you 'assume' it is XP..if I can get to it with no problems.

It is possible that the setup of one of those programs on XP reacts
differently than it does in 98?  In other words..if it were set up and
working on XP..and then installed on 98..is it possible the same set up
would not work..and it would not be a 98 or an XP problem.. but merely a
'setup' difference.  Neither OS would be wrong ...or bad...but... simply
different.

Just so you know.. I am running XP and Norton Personal Firewall 2003 with
its popup stopper..but..I do allow cookies...(perchance that explains my
weight problem! lol!)  I also am running Norton Systemworks 2003.

I wonder... would  you all be interested in going through my settings on IE
to see if we could find the difference?

I am running IE 6.0.2800 if this helps.......

I would rather help than see you snatch your head bald...lol!

Hugs,
Rose