-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Creator won't create

  • From: "andy" <barneystorm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:45:13 +0100

Jan,

Did you get my mail yesterday?

Andy
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 12:51 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- CD Creator won't create

> Hello Steve,
> She has tried two or three brands of CD's & she keeps them near her
computer in an air conditioned room. I'm baffled because it worked just fine
once, & two months later all it does is abort midway through.  At first she
thought she just had a bad batch of CD's but she tried three in for
different brands & the results were the same.  When I see her again I will
go to creator's sight & see if there is any updates awaiting her.