-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Is 98 better than XP?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:35:43 -0700

I think it's all what you are USED to..and what your needs are. Maybe even
not liking how it functions because you aren't used to something would lend
toward the idea that one is better than other..you don't KNOW it well
enough..  But that could be debated forever. and scientific isn't always
that either. and facts DO change..no two surveys would agree....you pays yer
money and takes yer choice.