-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:38:42 -0400

if you make a piece of statonery - get it ready to send - then save it to your
desktop as a .mht
send it to them as an attachment - it should open in their browser for them to
see it. I was told originally that I had to put the entire thing in quotation
marks - but as I recall, I didn't have to do that. It's been a good while since
I've done it.
But - it's a pain. not sure what versions of AOL support this, but I've done it
for a couple of years now.

crisS