-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:18:56 -0400

I have incredimail. I've never had trouble BUT !!!! people do. What I did, and
it is extra work - I have incredimail set to not bring in any mail. all of my
e-mail comes into my outlook Express only. Then, I can open incredimail to send
from it if I want to send something 'pretty'.
That's my advice. I got my OE address book into it fine - can use it fine - but
it's the incoming mail that I hear there is a potential conflict with.
so - if you just want to use it to send from, you shouldn't have any problems
at all.
CrisS