-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:15:28 -0400

It would have to be AOL that changed - which, it has, I think, hasn't it?
there is a way to send them - but a real pain if just sending a message.
I know now that friends on AOL can send with backgrounds! so they are
progressing!
and I read about a lawsuit where AOL was going to be permitted to copy features
from Outlook Express, to make it a better product.
CrisS