-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:01:21 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

...and this is the copy and pasted response.  Maybe, hopefully, this is a
fairly simple work-around.

Rick

I'm sorry if my Incredimail is making a mess of my mail to this group. I've
had it for over a year and never had problems with it, and am not going to
dump it. I belong to many other groups that it works fine with at Yahoo. Is
there going to be a page that I can go to and read the messages and reply to
from there, like at Yahoo? I don't think there would be any problems like
that.
Jo Ann