-=PCTechTalk=- OE password annoying damn little box....

  • From: Drummer <drummers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows-98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:21:58 -0400

Lately (perhaps because of some new software I've added?) my Outlook Express
opens up about half the time now with that silly password box.... (Which is
absolutely ridiculous, as the password is always already  in that box
anyway, and all I have to do is click "OK" to proceed......)

Anyone know how to get rid of this little annoyance? (And no, I do not use
any other passwords to bring up Win98 either...)
thanx mucho,
drummer