-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OE password annoying damn little box....

  • From: Linda Johnson <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:13:34 -0400

Like I replied to you in the Win98 group....

This is usually a server problem...

I agree....it happens here a  lot...and the reason I know it's the
server is I use two different servers for my mail and it only happens
with the ones that are on the ONE server

It is a pita and I wish it would go away...but I guess I just have to
live with it.

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop