-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 16:42:33 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

That's something I have been trying to figure out, Tori~~~Now I know, thanks

BTW, Jo Ann, when pasting into incredimail, you need to perform 2 CTRL=v
actions.  Ay least I do.
Rick

A bit of additional info. If you send Incredimail to Netscape mail users,
reply doesn't work worth a darn from Netscape. It either goes out blank
or weirdly formatted. At least with the version I use. I can't use Reply
on any Incredimail emails. I have to start a new one. It looks fine when
it comes in but for some reason, Netscape doesn't seem to want to send
it out properly. I've hit reply on some and when I check sent mail....it was
totally blank...LOL. Just thought I'd tell you in case any of your friends
have problems in replying to you.

Tori