-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:48:40 -0400

yeah! but you know what! I sent a message with OE today, and it came thru with
similar  stuff on it! the = signs and number 20 ...it made no sense to me why
it came in that way.
I'll have to look - I'm sure incredimail has a setting that she could set to
plain text - I don't open mine very often. I use it for birthdays and special
e-mails.

CrisS