-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do I use start up kit high speed

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:46:39 -0400

Bummer on the dialup only choice - I don't know if I could get used to it again
- I am very spoiled with my cable.
My friend- just up the street a little way, is on dialup. she is JUST beyond
the cable lines and where DSL is available. She put her TV on a satelite, and
is debating about putting her computer on the satelite. When we moved here a
little over 10 years ago, is when the cable was brought out this far. It
stopped at the end of our street. They've taken it further since, but not
around the corner where she lives.
My cable company will re-claim their modem if/when I stop using their service.
Cris