-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do I use start up kit high speed

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:07:06 -0400

Verizon gave me my DSL modem.  The agreement ststes that if I cancel
before having service for a year I have to return the modem or pay $100.
When I moved they sent another modem; so I have two now and have not been
charged for either of them.  Oh, I forgot, AOL sent me a free one too
when I reactivated my limited $4.95 per month account.  I use AOL
sometimes while on the road, but I downloaded AOL 8.0 Plus since I have
broadband here at home.
Dave

From: "Spider_hotpop" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do I use start up kit high speed
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:20:15 -0500

I have to disagree, if they gave me my DSL modem it came with a $120.00
tip
to them......LOL

Neil