-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do I use start up kit high speed

  • From: "jo" <jo.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTECHTALK FREELISTS" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:22:50 -0700

hi hank, i guess a rolling stone gather no 'speed', cheers, jo

From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do I use start up kit high speed
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:28:16 -0500
About 4 yr. ago I was on dialup in Cal. as soon as I could I got DSL, it was
free setup and I was give the modem, I still have it, I had to buy the
Ethernet card, I moved to Tenn. and they didn't have DSL there but I did get
Cable, the modem was $10.00 a month rent, I moved here to Ark. and here I
can't get Cable or DSL so I'm stuck with dialup. Sincerely Yours, Hank
<http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html>
<http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html>
<http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html>