-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Has my burner died?

  • From: "Glenn Folkvord - PlanetOrigo.com" <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:52:51 +0200

Further to this, I was now able to burn a audio CDR in JetAudio by choosing
the IMAPI (Image Mastering API) of Windows XP, i.e. overriding the default
Direct Control SCSI command.

I see that IMAPI v2 has been released, and I have not yet installed SP3 on
this XP box. Anyone know if this is of relevance?

glenn