-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A free Unzipper??

  • From: Don <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:55:14 -0400

If 7zp had a feature that WinRAR has, I would switch in a new york
minute.  I can configure WinRAR to automatically delete all the source
files once the packing is done.

There's a few other things I like in WinRAR that I haven't look for yet
in 7zip and won't bother to until it has that feature.

Don

D. Weaver wrote:
> I second this one.  Been using 7-zip since either I stumbled across it,
> or G' might have recommended it to me, I don't remember which.  Either
> way.....
>
> It's a dang good program.  None of the bloat that Winzip has become, and
> the native format for 7zip is really compact, and more archive programs
> are starting to support it because the archives are smaller in the 7z
> format than zip.
>
> Dave

in the Subject.