-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Install Win7 from USB drive

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:03:07 -0700

Hi Larry,
Windows 7 will run on 1 gig of memory,
probably better than Vista does.

If you can set the BIOS to boot from USB drive you can install Windows7 RC
on a external USB drive and run it from it.

You will have close to a year to test it.

Also check with Samsung the NC10 netbook manufacturer it may not void the
warrantee to add more ram.
IHTH

Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk & vista_ & Win7