-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A free Unzipper??

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:42:01 +1200

 Very Many Thanx to  GMAN !, Don !, Sandy, Ml ! Keyboard Cowboy !, D. Weaver
!, Christy ! and ALL for the prompt reply.
I have downloaded  7-zip and am putting it thru the usual rigorous testing
program.

I DO like saving money.....thanks again

Roger W

On 26/06/2009 7:17 a.m., Sandi Beach wrote: I tried sending the website for
izark but I tested it and it did no work. If anyone is interested in IZark I
will go back to the program I am using and try harder to find the web site.
Sandi Original Message ----- From: "R. M. B. White" <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>[1]
To: "pc techtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent: Wednesday, June 24,
2009 11:43 PM Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- A free Unzipper?? Having just updated
Winzip, I have been told I can only use the Evaluation edition for 45 days
before I have to BUY it ! Can anyone recommend a FREE Zip/Unzip
programme??.......please Roger W
separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[9]
8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.90/2200 - Release Date: 06/24/09 12:49:00

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:roguer@xxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   3 //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk