-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan - lcd reply--Rose

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:02:50 -0400

Hi Rose, yes I have read some heated emails about HP, I call head tech
support, how I lucked up in them taking my case I do not know. But it's nice
to have little wait time and people I can understand. One other thing I
forgot, when I bought the Photosmart D7100 I bought a USB printer cable
thinking I needed a longer one. I did not, they refunded me and said to give
the new cable to a friend...same with the paper..With Dell, they kept
replacing parts so they took my P4 3.0ghz and gave me a new XPS dual core
free...I guess it helps to be nice but stand firm..:)
Rudy