-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan - lcd reply

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:49:18 -0400

Rudy,
    That's great to hear.  I'm glad you're finding the group valuable, my
friend.  If you really want to show your appreciation, tell others about it
and help them join if they show interest.        :O)

    My current resolution is 1600X900.  I generally change my system fonts
to Georgia (a little more pleasing to my eyes) and increase all of the font
sizes to 9 (from 8).  I'll also strongly suggest that you search for some
monitor patterns to test your setup for brightness & contrast.  Many
patterns exist for other aspects (primarily CRTs), but these two are the
ones you should set up first.

Peace,
GMan