-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan - lcd reply

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:07:59 -0700

Glad to hear you good experience with HP tech support.  I am really glad you
shared this with the group too.

I also have had positive experience with them on several issues.  I have NOT
had a bad experience.

I know others have and I am glad when folks remember to say kudos when whey
get a positive experience.

Rose