-=PCTechTalk=- " Sympathy "

  • From: <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:24:03 -0500

A woman was on the witness stand, accused of poisoning her husband.
"After you put poison in the coffee, you sat at the breakfast table
and  watched your husband drink it. Tell me, didn't you feel the
slightest bit of pity for him ? " the defense attorney prompted.
" Yes, " she replied,
" I think there was one moment when I felt sorry for
him. "
" And when was that ? "

"When he asked for his second cup. "

LiL OL Me