-=PCTechTalk=- Re: " Acronis 9.0 for $9.95 + shipping "

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:55:26 -0700

Acronis says that both True Image 10 ($50 for Download Version)  & Disk
Director Suite ($50 for Download Version) work with Vista.  They charge $13
extra for CD's.
The upgrade version for  True Image 10

The upgrade version for both products is $30 for the download version and
$13 for the CD version

If you do not have Vista, this seems like a super duper value!  Thanks for
sharing the link.

I tried the link in this email and it said the product was no longer
available.

But, I just bought The Disk Director Suite 10 For $38 delivered from a user
Group.

I got the info, I believe from the TechDeals@Yahoogroups list.

I bought it from User group Relations.
www.usergroupstore.com

I was received in a very timely manner and they even included .
It came with a disk that they made with a serial number to register it.
They downloaded it and made the CD.
The recommended you register the product with Acronis so that I can get
technical support from them as well and updates of the builds.

Just thought I would throw that in the ring if anyone is interested.
Rose
Las Vegas