-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Event Viewer [Sandi Beach]

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:57:12 -0400

Sandi,
    Are you on a broadband internet connection (DSL, Cable, Satellite) or
dial-up?  The most telling part of the error is that there was no internet
connection detected.  If it's a dial-up account, it's just trying to update
both when you're online AND offline, which is no big deal as long as it
continues to try once you connect.  If it's a broadband connection, you
might want to check the Live Update settings to make sure it's aware of your
'always on' connection.  It may simply think you're using a dial-up account.

Peace,
GMan