-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Event Viewer [Sandi Beach]

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:38:29 -0500

The Error goes on from 5-17 to today (5-24-07).  In the Error part it says:
Source: Live Update scheduler.  Category: Scheduler events. User: NT
Authority System.
On the next line is Information Level: Error. Internet Connection Not
detected
Then under Information it says:  Information level. success
Then Rolling back the schedule; execution will occur at approximately 10:58
a.m.
When I clicked on the What's This?  I copied and pasted the following:
Displays a text description of the event. Text descriptors are created by
the source of the event.

To search for events using a portion of the event's description, on the View
menu, click Find. The description is also saved in all archived logs.

If the description for the event cannot be found, then the file containing
event descriptions is inaccessible - usually located on another computer.

This is all "Greek" to me and my Norton Live update is working and I am
getting them regularly.  In fact I just renewed my subscription to Norton
Internet Security and then manually ran the live update as Norton requested
I do so after verifying the subscription status.
Does this all make sense to you?
Sandi
P.S.  Hope I am not scheduled for execution! :-) "Smile"