-=PCTechTalk=- Event Viewer

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:55:25 -0500

Hey, anybody out there?  No mail today except one spam message.
I just ran scan disk yesterday then checked the event viewer and found a yellow
alert triangle. I tried to copy it but I don't think it worked.  Will paste and
see:
Windows saved user HOME\Joyce registry while an application or service was
still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry
has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.
This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the
services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

O.K. it did work.  Now why has my font changed to be like the pasted message?
Gee Whiz, start out with one question and it turns into two. Do I need to do
anything about this alert?

Sandi