-=PCTechTalk=- Program to check Printer Ink levels?

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCtech" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:57:54 -0400

I have a HP Photosmart D7160 and in the software there is Solutions Center and
it shows the status of the ink levels. It does say the actual ink level may
very, so much as it has 6 ink cartridges and the chart always shows them full.
A week ago the LCD on the printer indicated the yellow was low and needed
replacing........so the software ink monitor said they were all full. I have
talked with HP about this but they have no suggestions, is there any software
that will monitor the ink levels pretty accurate in a HP printer or printer of
any brand? Goggle did not help me..
tia
Rudy